Supper Cloth Coverlet with Chris Jurd
Friday 16th October, 2020
Do you have a cupboard full of vintage supper cloths, duchess sets or doilies? In this class with Chris Jurd, learn how to re-purpose your vintage items and give them a new life as a coverlet or quilt.
Chris is a very talented quilter and inspiring tutor with the ability to build your colour and design confidence and offer innovative ideas to update these beautiful old cloths.
Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Venue: Corrimal Community Church Hall, 9 Augusta St, East Corrimal. Street parking available.
Cost of workshop: $50 members $65 non-members
Workshop Conditions: (Full Workshop Policy and Procedures)
- The cost of the workshop includes tuition for the workshop and venue fees.
- Workshops costing $50 or less are to be paid in full when booking.
- Morning Tea Supplied. BYO Lunch and mug.
- Participants are encouraged to be aware of any potential Health and Safety risks and must follow safety requirements of the site being used for workshops and instructions from the Workshop Supervisor.
- All participants are welcome to join Illawarra Quilters Inc. More information on Membership . . .
After final payment has been received, a refund may be given at the discretion of the Executive Committee of Illawarra Quilters Inc. Your request in writing for a refund must be received no later than 14 days before the date of the workshop. Payment for workshops cancelled by Illawarra Quilters Inc. are fully refundable. (a full copy of the Financial Policy is available on the Illawarra Quilters Members only website).
Contact: Alison at email@example.com or phone 0407 913 308 to register your interest
Download, complete and return the registration form.